Why Join My Team?

Would you love to work from home or add some extra income without being a part of "pitchy" sales parties?

I became an Origami Owl Independent Designer in October of 2013. Since then, I have had the privilege of sharing your stories and creating custom jewelry to celebrate those stories.

Origami Owl is different from those "other" direct sales companies. For one, I literally don't even have to try sell my designs. They sell themselves! When I design something for myself to wear for the day or create a custom design for my clients, people everywhere want to know how they can get one too. Second, I get to do what I love while earning money. I get to be social, share stories, meet new people, and create beautiful custom jewelry.

Join my team this month! The start-up kit has everything you need to start wearing your story and making money today.

As an Origami Owl Independent Designer, you can love what you do and do what you love!

Contact me for more information about joining my team.

I PROMISE, it will be the best decision you've made this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your questions and comments. Thanks!